I put together a complete list of all of the glassware you may need for everyday to entertaining… I recommend buying at LEAST a set of 6 for each. Personally, I usually buy sets of 8 to 12 because it’s nice to have all matching stemware when you have bigger parties. Also, you never know when one may break and I have found it’s so much easier to just splurge the first go around then to be hiking through Crate & Barrel trying to find the matching style!
- Classic Wine Glasses [Crate & Barrel Gus Wine Glasses]
- Old Fashioned or Lowball Glasses – For your husband’s guys nights of Whiskey
- Elegant Champagne Flutes – Check out THIS FH article for these gorgeous Juliska ones [Juliska Amalia Flutes]
- Funky Champagne Flutes – Since I love Champagne I have 2 sets of flutes – one for a sophisticated soirees and another for a modern swanky vibe [Crate & Barrel Paloma Sparkling Wine Flutes]
- Fancy Water Glasses – I love these glasses for my dinner parties. See THIS FH article for how stunning they looked on my dinner table [Villeroy & Boch Boston Goblet]
- Everyday Water Glasses (Not featured: I have a set of matching glasses in lowball for a quick sip as well)
- Beer Glasses – I prefer these nice glasses to a million beer bottles littering the countertops of my home during cocktail parties [Crate & Barrel Portland 22oz Beer Glass]